The 2015 European Digital Health Day
“Molecules versus Bits and Bytes””
Impressions of the 2nd European Digital Health Day in Berlin on May 7th organized by TransAct Advisory Services and Egon Zehnder:
Full house at the Rainmaking Loft Berlin under the motto “Molecules vs. Bits and Bytes”:
- On May 7th a full house gathered at the Rainmaking Loft Berlin to explore “Molecules vs. Bits and Bytes” during The 2nd European Digital Health Day, hosted by Egon Zehnder and TransAct Advisory Services.
- Senior executives from pharma and other established healthcare sectors enjoyed a rare face-to-face exchange with digital health start-ups. Investors and policy makers also took part in the dynamic discussions. Several participants noted that they never before had such an extensive opportunity to interact with such a variety of people of this high caliber.
- Participants called strategic partnerships the most important tool to accelerate digital health entrepreneurship in Europe. This same view was voiced by those responding to a short Digital Health Survey conducted just prior to the event.
- As one panel member said: “Ideas alone do not make innovation. You also need realization.” In keeping with that truth, participants focused on tangible actions they might take together to shape the future of digital health.
- The feedback from the event participants has been overwhelmingly positive. Many told us that they learned a lot – which was the most fundamental goal. The consensus is we should continue and expand our efforts to build a European Digital Health Community.
- Our impression is, as the dialogue deepens and the community grows, a new wave of Digital Health innovation and realization is sure to follow.
When: May 7, 2015 at 2pm. Cocktails & dinner 5pm.
Where: Rainmaking Loft, Berlin
Building on the success of our inaugural European Digital Health Day in June 2014, players from across Europe’s healthcare system will again meet with leading digital health innovators to jointly shape the future of digitally enabled healthcare.
The 2nd European Digital Health Day – hosted by Egon Zehnder and TransAct Advisory Services, and supported by event partners Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Peppermint VenturePartners and XLHEALTH – will focus on clinical applications of digital innovation.
Eight carefully selected European digital health innovators will pitch their ideas and interact with the other guests. These tangible digital innovations will fuel a moderated panel and room discussion exploring how digitization is revolutionizing clinical practice and patient care. The conversation continues in the Rainmaking Loft Bar Le Labo, followed by an informal dinner.
“Molecules versus Bits and Bytes” is certain to surface valuable insights essential for success in Digital Health. We look forward to seeing you there!
This year’s European Digital Health Innovators:
The Rainmaking Loft Berlin is located within a 2 min walk from the U-Bahn station Kochstraße/ Check Point Charlie in Charlottenstr. 2. 10969 Berlin (entrance LeLabo Café).
Agenda: 2nd European Digital Health Day (May 7, 2015)