Egon Zehnder’s Sports Practice advises best-in-class organizations across every segment of the sports ecosystem. With 37 consultants globally, we partner with CEOs, boards and investors on succession planning and executive search, DEI strategy, broader cultural work (including mission/vision/values and team effectiveness) and executive assessment and development.
We believe that sports can bridge cultural, geographic and socioeconomic gaps through an evolving content-driven and technologically dynamic landscape. Our Firm is uniquely positioned to help transform the industry from a tight-knit group of governing bodies and clubs to a universe that operates in and draws investment, talent and audiences from every corner of society.Ty Gold, Global Sports Practice Leader
Who We Are
Egon Zehnder’s Sports Practice’s three pillars are anchored in our core principles and mirrored by societal and industry imperatives:
- We have a deep and longstanding commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – both internally and externally.
- We create non-insular talent solutions drawn from both inside and outside the sports industry
- We are singularly united across 63 offices in 36 countries under one consolidated P&L.
What We Do
Our consultants solve for business problems with the perspective that comes only with having “sat in the seat” of a CEO, CMO, CFO, CDO and other roles. We bring a uniquely cross-sector perspective and collaborative consultant base.
Our experience extends across the following segments and beyond:
- Digital & Media Platforms including streaming platforms, digital collectibles, and others
- Leagues and Governing Bodies
- Multi-club holding entities
- Sports Betting
- Marketing Firms and Agencies
- E-Sports & Gaming
- Investment firms (PE and VC)
- Data & Analytics
- Health & Wellness