Selena Loh LaCroix Practice Group Leader, Dallas
The semiconductor industry has been a growing economic force for five decades, but may be entering a period of significant transition.
The industry’s traditional value creation engine – rapidly advancing technology – is under intense pressure from rising costs, driving consolidation across all segments. Competition promises to be fierce in the mobile and automotive segments, two of the industry’s prime growth markets, while purpose-built products and sophisticated systems solutions are becoming a much bigger part of the product mix. The question of which business model (e.g., fabless or IDM) will prove best suited to deliver the next generation of semiconductors remains the subject of lively debate.
In sum, the path forward promises to offer plenty of twists and turns, confronting senior industry leaders with many fresh challenges and complex choices.
Egon Zehnder is a deeply experienced partner and trusted advisor to many of the top players in the semiconductor value chain. Our semiconductor practice consultants have worked as a team in this space for more than fifteen years. We have a strong senior presence across North America, Asia, and Europe. The industry’s best leaders know us, and we know them. No one is better qualified to help you understand and meet your evolving senior talent needs.
Our team helps semiconductor clients to:
- Meet the continued demand for board members with experience relevant to the company’s position in the value chain, its customers, and its customers’ customers
- Gain objectively assessed insights into the competencies and leadership potential of current and rising executives, in the context of the changing semiconductor marketplace
- Make the company a magnet for the world’s best technology, design, and operations talent
- Recruit, develop and integrate strategically vital software and systems expertise
- Meet the highly specialized talent needs of clients in the analog, digital and mixed signal segments
- Identify and attract leaders who blend industry expertise with strong general management skills – especially the ability to make sound investment choices
- Ensure clients have experienced-yet-innovative marketing and sales talent that keeps the company attuned to consumer-driven product cycles, scores key design wins, and sustains lucrative customer relationships
We welcome the opportunity to engage in a purposeful dialog with you to clarify your challenges and priorities, so that we might offer you our informed, expert counsel as well as a range of practical support. We are proud that most of our client relationships are long-term. We earn your loyalty by being consistently effective, energetically responsive to your needs, and tenaciously committed to your success.